Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS 1015E-DS01 10.1-Inch Deals

By John - (UK)

This review is from: ASUS 1015E-DS01 10.1-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
I cannot think of anything negative about this net-book. This is the most fantastic little net-book that i have ever seen. Yes, I does warm up a little bit but that is because the processor is so powerful. Any computer with a powerful processor will heat up a little but that is okay. it doesn't affect the computers performance one little bit. This net-book is at least 3 times faster then my present net-book even though I had upgraded the ram in my present net-book from 1GB to 2GB. I was afraid that the fan would be too loud. Yes, if you put a sensitive microphone next to it and hooked it up to a loudspeaker, but I could just barely hear it under normal operation. The wireless works great also. It is true that you cannot upgrade the ram in this computer. You don't need too because it is faster than any other net-book without upgrading the ram. Everything about this little gem is perfect as far as I am concerned. Coming from me that is a real compliment because I am very particular when it comes to something that I pay over $100.00 for. I am totally 100% pleased with this net-book and I guarantee that if you buy one you won't regret it.

 By Fritz Zwicky "Fritz" (Illinois, USA)

This review is from: ASUS 1015E-DS01 10.1-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
I wanted something small for travel, but when I tested touch screen tablets I wasn't happy. What I hated was the OS used and the fact that only very expensive models have usb in-ports. I explored 10" laptops and from the reviews it was clear that this is the only one to consider. I balked at buying a computer with windows 8, because I dislike the Metro interface. My concerns melted away once the laptop was delivered and I installed startisback software. Now it looks and feels like windows 7. The 10" screen is beautiful and the keyboard is fine. The processor response is acceptable and it can run Photoshop well. The small hard drive is no problem with the use of thumb drives. The price is the best part. Forget touch screen tablets and buy this machine. The only small gripe is I wish the battery lasted all day.
By THATCH "RST" (OHIO)

This review is from: ASUS 1015E-DS01 10.1-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
This is a great deal for a netbook-- but be certain that a netbook is not the same thing as an ultrabook. For the savings here you got a less comfortable keyboard and a pretty big lump on the back for the battery. The photos don't do it a good service in showing the thickness of this laptop on the back half and the battery size which isn't integrated well and adds quite a sizable amount of the back.

All of those drawbacks included, this is a dead simple cheap computer and it has Windows 8. You won't find a better deal on a tiny laptop than this. Just don't be surprised that isn't the svelte thing that you might think it is from the pictures.

The one I received had a shiny top instead of the carbon fiber look, and I wasn't pleased with the thickness on the back side so I returned this item. That doesn't mean it's bad though, as long as you know what you're getting for the cost.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét