Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS Vivobook V500CA-DB51T 15.6-Inch Deals

By Ram Kumar (Atlanta, GA)
This review is from: ASUS Vivobook V500CA-DB51T 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Personal Computers)
ASUS makes quality products and this notebook is a reflection of its quality. The ultrabook is very thin although little heavy (due to glass screen). Connected to my existing router in a snap and after about 30 mins of Windows 8 update it worked flawlessly. The display is crisp though not full HD. The batter life is quite good and I am able to get about 4.5 hours consistently. The touchscreen is very responsive and very user friendly once you get used to it. The performance is very good. I purchased external DVD-RW add on for a small price. Overall an excellent laptop!

 By kelsey e. fields -
(CANDA)

This review is from: ASUS Vivobook V500CA-DB51T 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Personal Computers)
This is a great notebook! It has an amazing sound and a extremely bright display. I have an older Hp laptop that has a 17" screen. The screen size made it difficult to transport, so buying this 15.6" notebook was a good decision. This Asus also has a fast start up, and is very responsive during multi-tasking. I am still in the learning process for windows8.
By Chris - (UK)

This review is from: ASUS Vivobook V500CA-DB51T 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Personal Computers)
I needed a new laptop for school. I just started university and I am taking all my courses online, I had an old laptop that I installed the customer preview edition of windows 8 and I loved it so much, it was only the beta version which I downloaded from Microsoft for fee but I loved it. My only problem was my old laptop is some 6 yrs old and was not touch screen... so with that being said, with the touch screen, windows 8, super fast boot (10 sec) simply awesome.

Just a caution: If you have not used windows 8 before, It will take some time for the newbie to get used to it. But once you get through the learning curve you will find that the W8 is much faster and easier to use!

1 nhận xét: