Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS X550CA-DB51 15.6-Inch Deals

By Anibal - (CA)
This review is from: ASUS X550CA-DB51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
Ill be quick about this. I rated it 4 but its more of a 3.5

Pros:
Speed. Ram and processor live up to expectations. Windows 8 running super good, and even though im not a big fan of the OS, Im learning to deal with it. CAnt imagine what itd be like running 16gb, which it can be upgraded to.
Storage. Almost a TB storage. Need I say more?
Aesthetics. It looks pretty.

Cons:
Touchpad can be weird sometimes. It might be I have to tweak the sttings but it just doenst feel right at times.
Screen could use a bit more detail, clarity...resolution? DOnt know what the term is here. DEfinitely not the sharpest or clearest screen in the market
USB ports. With only 2 ports, I find myself wanting at least one more.

So for the price? great buy, but dont expect the fanciest of laptops. Its still a decent looking machine

 By Matthew V Menke (PORT NECHES, TX, US)
This review is from: ASUS X550CA-DB51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
The computer is ok, but the touch pad is a huge problem for me. It is too sensitive or doesn't work right. I also had a windows update problem where it would take forever to restart because of updating. The pc works fine when you plug a mouse in it.
By scholar99 - (CA)
This review is from: ASUS X550CA-DB51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
Laptop arrived today!
I've been learning Windows 8 and figuring out everything I can with this laptop and so far it's been amazing! Terrific picture quality and great sound! Apps run smoothly, Netflix and iTunes work great! Everything I could want in a laptop for school and work. So slim and light. I've only had it for the day but so far it's everything I wanted. Great buy and Great price!! Being someone who is not very tech savvy I found this laptop easy to use and learn. Also it's so quiet when running programs and even just starting up. I totally recommend this laptop for everyone.

The CD/DVD player worked great for me and my ipod hooked up to the laptop and works great.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét