Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS X550CA-DB91 15.6-Inch Deals

By jerriann2410 -(UK)
This review is from: ASUS X550CA-DB91 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
I chose this rating because it just overall sucked. The look of the computer is nice. It is VERY light. But right out of the box kept messing up on me. Kept freezing up. I have spent more time on this computer in a frozen state than doing anything else. I placed my order on Sept 11 and received it on Sept 13th.

The first day I had it I charged it for the recommended 3 hours without turning it on until after that time. 30 minutes of having it on it was already freezing when I was searching yahoo news articles. It freezes up super quick if you have multiple windows open. Sometimes even when you only have one up. I was complaining about it on Facebook the first day of having it when a couple of my friends told me their windows 8 computers do it too and they all have different brands, so it might have been an okay computer if it did not have windows 8 on it. Windows 8 should seriously only be on touchscreen computers.

I tried to give it time to see if it would get better but I have had to manually restart it 4 times in the past 2 hours due to it being frozen for 15 or more minutes. It started telling me I could not get online the last time I had to reboot it so I tried a open system restore only to sit here and wait 10 minutes for it to tell me it failed. But then it started acting normally again. I am so done with this computer and going to pursue an option to send it back. I will not get another windows 8 computer!!! It freezes too much!! I would not recommend it to even my worst enemy unless they took windows 8 out of it and replaced with windows 7. Then I might reconsider.



By andre - (CA)
This review is from: ASUS X550CA-DB91 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
It is worst computer I ever buy. Firstly it takes long to boot up, using any internet browser makes life so hard because u have to sit on wait on it so long to go next page or the internet browser goes unresponsive and then other new tab keep popping up kmt. Feeling so embrass have to use my old computer to watch live games online and have to go back to my old computer because the speed and graphic is better. this is a waste of 377$ I wish never buy it. I have high speed internet as well so to be sitting n waiting for internet browser to go a next page for about 2 mins kmt. I would tell everyone buy a next laptop don't think about this one

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét