Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS X75A-DS51 17.3-Inch Deals

By Warp Spedo

This laptop is probably the best bang for your buck out there right now. I purchased this laptop because I needed a portable computer to take with me to classes for notes so I figured almost anything would do, which lead me to the lower end of the price scale. The first thing I noticed is how beautiful the screen is. The color depth is spot on and everything looks sharp. Performance wise this guy has a dual core, hyper threading Intel i5 with 8 GB of ram, I have yet to see it lag at all. Other features include Bluetooth technology and a 750 GB hard drive separated in to 2 partitions which allows the OS to be recovered without removing data on the 2nd partition.

The only drawback to this laptop for most is that it comes with Windows 8 on it which most people aren't liking quite yet. However with a start menu replacement program that allows booting straight in to the desktop I think that Windows 8 becomes acceptable at the least.
 By Mo

I have owned multiple laptops and so far, this one is in my top 3 especially at this price range. I did a lot of research before purchasing and for what you get out of the box and compared to others is excellent. Nice bright display with good color depth. Performance wise it has a dual core, hyper threading Intel i5 with 8 GB of Ram. Compared to some other brands, you're going to pay a little more. The audio sounds goods, but I prefer headphones probably like most. The battery life could be a little better lasting in the 4-5 hour range with use. Now the biggest reason for the 4 rating is the 10key is a little awkward in it's placement there needs to be a little bit of a gap from the main keyboard, the touchpad takes some getting use too, there is a little more of the bloatware on it then probably some (I just uninstall it) and of course it's Windows 8 which is down right awful.
By Amanda

This laptop is really great. The only things I would like improved are:

1. To have USB ports on both sides. It has 3 USB ports and they are all located on the left of the keyboard.
2. I wish the left click part of the mouse were a little longer than the right click side. I often hit the right when I intend on hitting the left click.
3. It would be nice if the numlock key and the capslock key would light up when activated.
4. The speaker is not very loud at all.

Other than these small things, it works great and I love it! It is fast and the screen is big and has great color and resolution.

2 nhận xét: