Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS G750JW-DB71 17.3-Inch Deals

By Ethan The Gamer - (UK)
This review is from: ASUS G750JW-DB71 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
He guys, thought I'd write a review on my pc!
So I get this laptop about a week ago, and I'm loving it's performance!
It is very well built, very appealing to the eye. The lit keyboard is a really cool extra feature, and it even helps in the dark sometimes!
The GTX 765m in this thing is no 780m, but is still quite the beast, plays Minecraft (V-Sync turned off) between 100 to 300+ fps. With VSync on, it runs a constant, solid 60 frames a second.
One thing that bugs me (but the pros defintley overweigh the cons) is the pick up of fingerprints and just the oil from the skin. The armrest (where my hand/forearm is) is covered with skin oil on the aluminum finish (If anyone knows how to clean it please tell me!). But, it overall is an amazing pc! Once I can afford Skyrim Legendary Edition, I'll test it on this pc, but I'm sure it will to good! The PC is thick, but after all I heard about the previous model (G75vx) being so heavy, I expected it to be a monster, but it's quite easy if you carry it like a normal person! Overall performance (+amazing look) 10/
 By B. Durham (Kuwait) (CA)

This review is from: ASUS G750JW-DB71 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
I purchased this laptop for 1275 last week from best buy and couldn't be happier. It came installed with 8Gb of RAM, which I upgraded to 16Gb. That was super easy considering there are four total slots and two unused if you get the 8Gb version. I'm not a huge fan of windows 8, but it looks nice. I play flight simulators and this beast runs them on full settings with no problem.
By G Johnson - (CA)

This review is from: ASUS G750JW-DB71 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
The hardware on this model is clearly ready for any software you buy and run. I have been making movies while writing and testing code with no hickups testing or compiling or deploying. I know it is built for gaming and I have not done much of that if any, but it suits all of my business needs. Even watching a movie on it is great from dvd or streaming. Awesome machine. Now windows 8 changes and headaches are a different story. things like no virtual pc sucks for windows 8 and it is not worth the upgrade to pro for the new feature. I did the oracle virtual box, but the window xp does not recognize the mouse or the different drives. But despite the software hickups, this machine is a beast and has handled what ever I through at it with out a hitch. Good buy, would do it again in a heart beat!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét