Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS A55A-AH51-RD 15.6-Inch Deals

By keob - (CA)
This review is from: ASUS A55A-AH51-WT 15.6-Inch LED Laptop (White) (Personal Computers)
This is a good laptop for the price, and is all-rounded, good enough for everything. The graphics and sound is not excellent, but it is very reasonable for most users. It is light enough for the price/processor combination, and your can just upgrade the RAM yourself.

I had a faulty laptop at first. The first laptop that came crashes often. It hanged the first day it arrived when I was setting up the computer for the first time. I thought it may be Windows 8's problem and tried to resolve it by factory resetting it / partitioning the drives dual boot it. Nothing worked and the crashes made me suspect there was something wrong with the hardware. I contacted Amazon and they offered to exchange the laptop. The new one is perfectly fine.

Pros
1. The touch and feel of the laptop is really nice
2. The weight is quite light for an i5 processor laptop
3. Price was quite low when I bought it (490 after tax and a 10% discount coupon, I think the price went up recently)
4. Windows 8 that came with it is pretty clean. Easy to use after some time spent exploring
5. There is a 1 year accidental damage protecting which covers things like spills and drops, which is useful for many people.

Cons
1. Don't like the touchpad at all - the touchpad is really sensitive and moves when you are typing
2. The touchpad driver seems to have something wrong with it. It turns off by itself sometimes without warning. Your multitouch and scrolling will fail when that happens.
3. It is quite hard to change to a different OS because of the motherboard's secureboot configuration. If you are thinking of dualbooting or downgrading to windows 7, you will have to do some googling own your own
4. Didn't really like ASUS' bloatware
5. ASUS' website for drivers on this laptop were quite vague (I took a lot of time to figure out which ones were the right ones)

Overall, this laptop is value for money and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a laptop for general use.

 By Joshua Wibisono -(UK)
This review is from: ASUS A55A-AH51 15.6-Inch Laptop ( Black ) (Personal Computers)
I bought this laptop on Cyber Monday Sale for a total of $545, after tax and shipping. It was a pretty good investment considering that it is i5 and 750GB hard drive. The only setback on this laptop is the sound. The sound sounds a little choppy and, but you can just buy speakers or use a headset to fix this problem. Overall, good laptop for school/gaming and I would recommend this laptop to my friends/family.
By McKayla Evans - (USA)
This review is from: ASUS A55A-AH51-WT 15.6-Inch LED Laptop (White) (Personal Computers)
My macbook pro finally expired of old age and sadly i've been kicked off the parental gravy train so I couldn't afford a new one. I considered the sony e series but i'm happy I went with the ASUS. The size, speed, and capacity is perfect for me. I have no complaints about windows 8 and had no problem learning how to use it. I got my laptop before the estimated delivery date and the price was almost $100 dollars less than at Best Buy. Good buy. Hopefully it lasts me awhile.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét