Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS Vivobook V500CA-DB31T 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Deals

By Kristyn D. -
This review is from: ASUS Vivobook V500CA-DB31T 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Personal Computers)
I have a desktop and another laptop besides this one, but they are really old and their wireless capabilities are not great. I bought this one mainly to be able to work wirelessly on Microsoft Office software, emails, and browsing the internet. It runs great! The only thing that is not great is that I failed to research for a disc drive … I am NOT “tech savy”, so when I say disc drive I mean a place to put DVDs or CDs. This is a huge drawback if you want to burn CDs/DVDs, or even just play a DVD.

Another thing I’m not a fan of is the keyboard. The keys are super spaced out and you really have to hit them to work. They DO work, I’m just not used to having to follow through so much.

The touchscreen is a plus, I’m still getting used to Windows 8, and all in all, it’s perfect for working at home on the couch :)

 By Tj Emsley "TJ" (Greenville, SC USA)
This review is from: ASUS Vivobook V500CA-DB31T 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Personal Computers)
Nice computer, Windows 8 will take a little getting used to. I bought this to run Google Sketchup for product design and to run a 3D printer. I haven't connected it to the printer yet, still awaiting delivery on that, but I'll update the review after I get that going.
Touchscreen is nice, although I haven't really used that feature much.
A windows update took about an hour last night. I'm not sure if that's a performance issue of the machine, or just a sucky Microsoft thing.
Machine seems to run great for browsing and email.
By Ben Sylvester -
This review is from: ASUS Vivobook V500CA-DB31T 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Personal Computers)
I've had this computer for about a month and it seems fine so far. The touchpad is great, keyboard and screen are adequate but won't blow you away. The touchscreen works really well and is actually convenient sometimes. This computer is vastly superior to the $480 Acer that I bought from Amazon and returned the next day.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét