Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" ASUS Deals

By svu - (CA)

This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" ASUS VivoBook X202E TouchScreen UltraBook laptop - Pink (Electronics)
I have just gotten this case, and I like it a lot! I appreciate the sturdy material and how well it fits on my ASUS Vivobook! I like the translucent quality and the structure of it. I love the pink color, although it is different from what I expected. From the picture I imagined more of a softer pink, but what I have is more on the hot pink side. I don't mind that, the ASUS I have is actually the hot pink one so it works nicely together. The only thing keeping this from a 5, which I'm not sure if it's only because of the one I got or if they're all like this, the top part of the cover on the bottom left that little, last ridge doesn't click on all the way onto my laptop. It's minor and is something I can live with but something that bothers me enough to lose a star. Other than that, I am really pleased with my purchase!

 By Stephanie diaz - (CA)

This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" ASUS VivoBook X202E TouchScreen UltraBook laptop - Pink (Electronics)
it didnt even fit my computer. And you guys dont have the size of my computer its 13.3 asus notebook.
By Evangelina M. Gonzalez -(CA)

This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" ASUS VivoBook X202E TouchScreen UltraBook laptop - Pink (Electronics)
I appreciate the speed and efficiency of the Seller. With regards to the product though, I just couldn't like the look of the plastic hard cover. I will return and will look for moleskin type of laptop cover.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét