Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS VivoBook X202E-DH31T-SL 11.6-Inch Deals

By Dr. Who - (CA)

This review is from: ASUS VivoBook X202E-DH31T 11.6-Inch Touch Laptop (Personal Computers)

The Vivobook is a triumphant result of the minimalist doctrine that currently permeates the computer industry, because it retains excellent function in its diminutive form. The touchscreen, which is necessary for an enjoyable Windows 8 experience, is satisfyingly responsive.


DESIGN:

Nothing about the Vivobook's design suggests that it costs $500. The 11.6-inch laptop is a mere 0.8 inches thick, and weighs 2.9 pounds. The brushed-metal body is sleek and sturdy. The rubberized bottom prevents the laptop from sliding on surfaces during touchscreen use. Similarly, the hinge offers enough resistance to allow for touchscreen use, without being too stiff to open or close.


PERFORMANCE:

This laptop is excellent for surfing the web, streaming videos, and word processing. It boots to the login screen in about 12 seconds, which is a substantial improvement over past Windows laptops.


FINAL WORD:

The Asus Vivobook X202E is ideal for college students, because of its size, weight, durable yet stylish design, touchscreen, and price. It is the best laptop in the world for $500.


For a more detailed review, check the comments below.


 By McBain "wgars1234" (Kirkland, WA USA) -
This review is from: ASUS VivoBook X202E-DH31T 11.6-Inch Touch Laptop (Personal Computers)
I bought mine from the Microsoft store a couple days ago. This review does not cover my experience with Windows 8.

I've been looking for a new machine to carry on trips and to do presentations with to customers. So, it has to have the ability to do emails, browsing, pdf display, have a vga out connector, and a usb connector for the remote.

I've used larger laptops on trips, and smaller ones. This one seems about just the right size and weight. I've always hated the touchpads on them, and would use a plugin external mouse. To my pleasure, the touchscreen interface eliminates most of the problems with the touchpad.

The machine does all that I require, and exceeds my expectations with a giant disk drive. I'm surprised by how much I like it. It feels solid and well made. It boots and shuts down faster than any other machine I've had.

On the downside, I would like to have the retina display, and the machine isn't silent - there's the fan and the rotating disk drive which makes a little noise when you tilt the machine. I'd rather have an SSD, but I did not take any stars off for these issues because they would have added considerably to the price.

By J. Clarke - (CA)
This review is from: ASUS VivoBook X202E-DH31T 11.6-Inch Touch Laptop (Personal Computers)
Can't say much more about this computer than has been said already. I used an awesome youtube review ([...]) in my decision to buy this one and I would suggest checking it out for pros and cons.

I am really just writing this review to mention an issue that other will have. This computer has a fairly wide bezel (the edge area around the screen). Therefore, it doesn't fit into every case made for 11.6in laptops, especially ones for a Macbook air. You may do better looking for a 12-13in case if you're having trouble fitting it in. I will be using a 13.3in case to avoid scratching my new comp. Just a tip... hope it helps.

1 nhận xét: