Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS N550JV-DB72T 15.6-Inch Deals

By Riccy Sayavong (San Diego) 

This review is from: ASUS N550JV-DB72T 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Personal Computers)
This laptop is splendid. I ordered it with Amazon Prime, and I received it in less than 24 hours, no joke! After a few days playing with it, I can safely say this thing is a beast at what I throw at it. Let's start off with games. So far, I've thrown "Sleeping Dogs", "Counter Strike Source", and "League of Legends". All of those run extremely smoothly (60+ FPS for Counter Strike Source and League of Legends even in team fights, 45-60 FPS average for Sleeping Dogs), no problems at all. For modern games, this laptop will give you a good experience and not let you down. Now that I got that cleared, let's talk about school work. This laptop is really good when it comes to video editing, or either documentation. Battery life is pretty consistent for its high end performance, average 4 hours on heavy work, like browsing the web, youtube, while doing some word documentation etc. For the keyboard, it's actually a pretty nice sight, I should say. The backlit keyboard is pretty eye gazing when in the dark, looks really awesome. The feel of the keys feel comfortable, (Especially good for those keyboard typers who like dragging their fingers across the keys and hate bumping their fingers on a key). For the display, let's first get some clarification that it is indeed a 1920 x 1080 display, a touchscreen laptop with a glossy display (because of the touchscreen). For the sound, it's a pretty nice sounding laptop, especially with the included mini speaker sub woofer it comes with. The GPU information is not provided, but I can safely say it is indeed an NVIDIA Geforce 750M with 2GB dedicated graphics ram. Ultimately, I am pretty satisfied for what I paid for. Extremely worth it if you ask me especially with the price. Definitely recommend it to those peers who are using this laptop for gaming and school experience.
 By autumnrr - (CA)

This review is from: ASUS N550JV-DB72T 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Personal Computers)
I'd pay the price just for the beautiful screen (very sharp, clear, and bright colors.) Not to mention that this comes with a 4th gen i7 cpu and a 2g Nvidia 750M. I was a bit worried about the 5400 1tb hard drive, but it turned out to be very fast - the booting time is very short, and the speed satisfies all of my daily need.
The battery also works well, considering that it is a 15.6 inch model. It lasts about 4 hours with constant use (surfing the web, watching youtube, etc. not high spec games)
And again, the screen is just satisfying. The touch works very well just like an ipad. And the color and sharpness is just great. I tried a Samsung ATIV 6 in a store which had the same 1920x1080 screen, but the screen on this one is just better and sharper and reminded me of the retina screens.

The last thing to mention is the design. It looks a bit like a mac book pro, but the full keyboard is a nice thing to have, and the silver on silver color of the keyboard is not dull at all. The outer look is also very nice, I particularly enjoy the aluminum body and the dark cover with the glowing ASUS brand. Although the thickness is listed as over an inch, but they curved the body in a way that it neither looks nor feels thick.

All in all, I am very satisfied, and I recommend this laptop.

By Amanda -
(CA)

This review is from: ASUS N550JV-DB72T 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Personal Computers)
It was hell just getting this laptop, because they sent me the wrong one. They had the listing screwed up (& supposedly fixed it), & wanted me to pay returned shipping on a laptop that they sent that wasn't right! They reimbursed me for it however, & sent me the correct laptop very quickly. Now on to the actual review...
I ADORE MY LAPTOP. My boyfriend helped me decide on the specs because he is a tech geek, so I know it is a GREAT computer. It's fast, smooth, can't say I'm in love with Windows 8 but 8.1 is coming soon & hopefully they fix the bugs. Nothing major, just irritating at times. I love how thin & light it is, love the keyboard, love the display, touchscreen is cool - wasn't a "must" but love it either way, love the 10-key on the right, love the backlit keyboard...my boyfriend told me that I'd never find a laptop because I was so picky about outward appearance as well as what's inside, but here it is!!! My perfect computer. I truly love it & am VERY VERY satisfied!!!!!

1 nhận xét: