Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Asus - 11.6" Windows 8 Touch-Screen Deals

By Amnieris Gonzalez -(CA)
This review is from: Asus - 11.6" Windows 8 Touch-Screen Laptop - Q200E-BSI3T08 (Personal Computers)
I've been loving my laptop I'm sorry some people had a bad experience and I'm grateful mine laptop is working just fine. I love the touchscreen comes in handy for a couple of things specially scrolling. Didn't have to install anything to use my printer it found it right away lol I was so happy. And the battery last enough. One time it says the remaining time was 6 hours which I doubt any battery could last that long but if i HAD to choose a length of time I would say 4 hours but don't quote me on it I'm not sure. I find myself using windows 8 wit ease. If i don't know how to do something or where to find something I google it! i advise you to do the same once you find how to do something you realize is really easy. o your research of the seller ratings so you feel sure of who you are buying from.

 By F T. A. (NY USA)
This review is from: Asus - 11.6" Windows 8 Touch-Screen Laptop - Q200E-BSI3T08 (Personal Computers)
The only fast thing about this laptop is the mouse cursor area... Way to fast as written by others, almost uncontrollable!
I repair PC's, reformat and know my homework. So when reading the spec on this win 8 laptop you would think I knew what I was getting into. I love windows 8 so that is not the problem. It is this Laptop! I felt like I went back in time to the slow delays of windows 2000. This is the slowest laptop of the post windows7. Also, battery life is nothing like mentioned. I got 1.5hour continuous use at best. Now I just read the specs again and I still think this think should Rock The Bells. But mine didn't! Another issue I had and reported was that the screws on the bottom looked like the heads had been messed with. That was my main concern, then to have it not preform not even close to what they claim???? Makes one wonder. Did I have a rebuilt or is this a bad Laptop????
By Heraldo Possolo de Souza - (UK)
This review is from: Asus - 11.6" Windows 8 Touch-Screen Laptop - Q200E-BSI3T08 (Personal Computers)
I bought this product on April 24 2013 in Cambridge, MA and came back to Brazil a couple days later. One month after the purchase, several keys quit working. I could write only words with no M, L, P, N or SPACE.
Costumer service in Brazil told me warranty does not work outside USA. Repair is more expensive than a new computer. I'll buy a new one, but NEVER ASUS ANYMORE

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét