Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" ASUS VivoBook Deals

By Bria -
This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" ASUS VivoBook X202E/S200E/Q200E TouchScreen UltraBook laptop - Aqua (Electronics)
I absolutely love this cover! It's exactly what I was looking for and fits perfectly! I highly suggest this if you are looking for something to keep you computer from getting scratched. The shipping was fast and well wrapped.

 By emillie an
This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" ASUS VivoBook X202E/S200E/Q200E TouchScreen UltraBook laptop - Aqua (Electronics)
bought for my son - wish the color was brighter and more opaque rather than transparent ... however, that's preference - served its purpose .. still questioning quality to protect for drops but at least will do its job for scratches and smudges.
By Kristin Stacy (Lexington, MA United States) -
This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" ASUS VivoBook X202E/S200E/Q200E TouchScreen UltraBook laptop - Aqua (Electronics)
GLOWS: It fits my computer wonderfully and is my favorite color.

GROWS/NEEDS IMPROVEMENT:
#1. Due to the legs that you can extend for it to rest at an angle, it does not sit flat on my table(when the legs are closed), and rocks if I have my screen open past 80 Degrees.
#2 Some may consider this good, but it is nearly impossible to get off. When I first put on the top part of the case, there was a sliver of paper between it and the computer that was quite difficult to remove without breaking my newly bought case (the case did not break but it was a 10 min. struggle).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét