Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS X202E-DB21T 11.6-Inch Deals

By wwjoshdew "YouTube - wwjoshdew" (KCMO)
This review is from: ASUS X202E-DB21T 11.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Grey) (Personal Computers)
UPDATE: 10/19/2013 - Okay, so I've had this thing for a WHILE now, and I wanted to update this review. So here we go!

My ASUS G750JX-DB71 came with a 256GB SSD and I went to swap it out with my 480GB SSD that I put in my old G74SX. When I took out the G750's SSD, I realized it was a 7mm SSD, which fits PERFECTLY in the X202E. This thing boots up in just a few seconds, and now it even comes out of standby faster. With the 500GB HDD (that came with it), there would be times when you had Chrome open (with a few tabs) and you wouldn't be able to do ANYTHING for a little bit. When you look down, you'd see the HDD light staying SOLID... Not even flashing or hesitating. After the slow stock hdd calmed down, then the computer would be responsive again. You do NOT have those problems with an SSD! Whenever it's reading from the hard drive or when the ram is full (because of to many open tabs and applications), it pulls from the SSD. But it's so fast, that it doesn't slow you down at all! If you google me "wwjoshdew", I'll have a video on how to open this thing up and put an SSD in it. Remember, it HAS to be a 7mm SSD, a 9mm one won't fit. I HIGHLY recommend the one linked to below!

 By Tyler D (Denver, CO USA) -
This review is from: ASUS X202E-DB21T 11.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Grey) (Personal Computers)
I love Asus, and most know that they create quality computers. A side note, my cousin's fiance has been working at Best Buy for five years as a part of the Geek Squad and informed me about the best computers on the market (Asus being one of those top brands). I also own a larger, 15.6-inch Asus laptop. My reason for purchasing this laptop is for the upcoming school year; I wanted something light, portable, sufficient memory, and multi-functional. I am a software engineer, so I wanted something that I could use for coding, as well as for taking notes in other classes. This computer is brilliant. I have been using it for hours and am entirely satisfied. A $400 laptop that is sleek, light, touch-screen, lots of memory, and efficient? Sold. The model of this computer is very appealing and couldn't ask for any better. No bulging battery, looks similar to an Apple computer. I love it and am looking forward to bringing this all over campus! If you need a computer to bring wherever you go, buy this computer! I've also noticed that it goes for around $500 on other online stores and nearly $700 at Walmart. Don't let the price on Amazon deceive you for this quality computer! :)

Also, those 1-star reviews are bogus and hurt the overall scoring on the computer. One is a lady complaining about a computer that doesn't work (not the actual, working computer); the other ranting about how she detests Asus. If you want lousy plastics and sub-par hard drives, buy an HP or Dell!
By Radashack - (UK)
This review is from: ASUS X202E-DB21T 11.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Grey) (Personal Computers)
After returning the ASUS Vivotab Smart Tablet because of weird and unexplained quirks and failures, I ordered this one because of the more traditional specs and full-blown Windows 8. After some software anomalies in respect to Windows Update, (it doesn't tell you the progress of the downloads and installation which makes you think nothing is happening), but everything else worked fine. I was very disappointed in the description of this unit when Amazon failed to mention that THIS model DID NOT have Bluetooth (I just assumed it did). Not a problem though because I ordered the Kinivo BTD-400 Bluetooth Adapter, plugged it in, and the software automatically downloaded (Windows 8), and this thing grabbed Bluetooth devices I didn't know I had!

It is not a perfect little machine by any means but damn it's good. I have had astronomically more good and surprisingly good experiences with it than disappointments. Wireless works well and fast. Boot up is fast! Touch screen works very well with no lapses, freezing, or failure to respond to touch.

Windows 8 will require a learning curve and sometimes the interaction between this unit and Windows is peculiar, but it is there and functional. Most of the time it's that pop yourself in the forehead and saying; "ahh there it is, why didn't I see that" kind of thing!

I gave it five stars because it's worthy of it. For what it was designed to do, and keeping in mind that no computer is perfect, this one does abundantly well what it was designed to do!

1 nhận xét: