Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS X55C-DS31 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Deals

By technomage (CA)
This review is from: ASUS X55C-DS31 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
The right click button on the touchpad is a little messed up. It only sometimes works and it sticks a little. The rest of the time it just left clicks.

Furthermore it has the speakers on the bottom of the laptop. (A very poor choice of location in my opinion.) However, sound quality is still good.

Besides those things, it's a good solid laptop.
If you use an external mouse, you'll be fine.

 By bvjack -(CA)
This review is from: ASUS X55C-DS31 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
This laptop is just what I expected. not too light, not too heavy. Extremely fast start-up. It arrived on time and doesn't have all the unnecessary pre-loaded apps and programs that are on others. There is only one issue and that is the space bar. If you don't hit it in the "right" spot it does not advance the cursor. Maybe it's just the one I received, but I can see where the Keyboard is slightly raised in the middle and I think that is what the problem is.
By Sheila J. Bagnall (Sherburne, New York United States)
This review is from: ASUS X55C-DS31 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
exactly what I wanted for my grandson for his freshman year at college as I already had one and love it
The computer was a gift for my college bound grandson. He loves it. I am considering a purchase for myself! Easily set up out of the box. Smart looking.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét