Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS X202E-DB21T 11.6-Inch Deals

By Tyler D (Denver, CO USA)
This review is from: ASUS X202E-DB21T 11.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Grey) (Personal Computers)
I love Asus, and most know that they create quality computers. A side note, my cousin's fiance has been working at Best Buy for five years as a part of the Geek Squad and informed me about the best computers on the market (Asus being one of those top brands). I also own a larger, 15.6-inch Asus laptop. My reason for purchasing this laptop is for the upcoming school year; I wanted something light, portable, sufficient memory, and multi-functional. I am a software engineer, so I wanted something that I could use for coding, as well as for taking notes in other classes. This computer is brilliant. I have been using it for hours and am entirely satisfied. A $400 laptop that is sleek, light, touch-screen, lots of memory, and efficient? Sold. The model of this computer is very appealing and couldn't ask for any better. No bulging battery, looks similar to an Apple computer. I love it and am looking forward to bringing this all over campus! If you need a computer to bring wherever you go, buy this computer! I've also noticed that it goes for around $500 on other online stores and nearly $700 at Walmart. Don't let the price on Amazon deceive you for this quality computer! :)

Also, those 1-star reviews are bogus and hurt the overall scoring on the computer. One is a lady complaining about a computer that doesn't work (not the actual, working computer); the other ranting about how she detests Asus. If you want lousy plastics and sub-par hard drives, buy an HP or Dell!

 By Richie Sounantha -(UK)
This review is from: ASUS X202E-DB21T 11.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Grey) (Personal Computers)
I bought a light portable laptop that i could use for college. I will say that this a perfect laptop for a budgeting college student. The mouse pad is the perfect size, its not too small and not big enough to get in the way when you type! The Touch Screen is flawless and works great. The windows 8 interface and touch screen work really well together when reading my college Ebooks. young college freshman that are wanting a hybrid laptop for gaming and school, do not get this laptop. This laptop is strictly for business use only, it is not a gaming machine.
By Victamon7788 - (UK)
This review is from: ASUS X202E-DB21T 11.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Grey) (Personal Computers)
I am currently using this for medical school and it is perfect. I primarily use it to review power point lectures, review documents and to stream lectures. This is my first windows 8 touch screen laptop. I admit I was very skeptical at first but I am thoroughly impressed with the touch screen capability. I never thought I would use the touchscreen more than the mouse but the screen size 11.6'' is prefect for touch screen.

The battery life is alright. With moderate use I can get about 4 hours out of it. It does take quite some time to charge the laptop but this is not a huge issue because I charge it at night.

It is incredibly durable and light which is nice especially since I study in a variety of different locations. For $400 I think it is a steal!

1 nhận xét: