Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS V500CA-BB31T 15.6-Inch Deals

By Dee - (CA)
This review is from: ASUS V500CA-BB31T 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
I researched which laptop to purchase for a good 6 months and I was deciding between an acer or asus. I do have an acer tablet and my sibling has an asus tablet so I knew which ever one I choose it would be a great product. At the last minute I decided to purchase an asus, I felt more comfortable knowing that asus has a great customer care service. I did purchase this product elsewhere as they had a better deal at the time. The laptop is thin and feels sturdy, looks amazing out the box. The laptop is listed at 4.6lbs, actually holding it I wasn't expecting it to be this heavy. The touchscreen response is great and makes windows 8 easier to use. I've read a few comments where people complained about the key board where the space buttons response isn't great but so far I've had no issue. I use the laptop mostly for streaming videos, school work and surfing web. When I stream videos it does drain the battery pretty quickly. Im still learning about shortcuts on the keyboard but overall Im happy with my purchase. This laptop is great, if your looking for a touchscreen laptop and don't want to spend a lot this is it.

 By KeithSapp -(CA)
This review is from: ASUS V500CA-BB31T 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
I absolutely enjoy my ASUS V500 touchscreen laptop. I actually purchased two ( one for me and one for my wife). We are both very pleased with our ASUS V500.
I have been very pleased with the overall of this computer. I enjoy the touch screen. The look of the computer is very nice and easy to carry it is very light weight.
By Eddie (Seattle, WA United States)
This review is from: ASUS V500CA-BB31T 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
The overall build and feel of this laptop is good except for the keyboard. The keys and tactile feedback feel really cheap however this is offset by the screen which has good colors (for this price point) and is responsive to touch.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét