Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS K55N-DB81 15.6-Inch Deals

By xplics

I am just so pleased with this ASUS laptop. I have now been playing and messing with the new laptop as well as the new to me Windows 8 which overall is not that bad once you get the hang of it. As for the laptop I did my studying before jumping in and buying a decent priced laptop. I decided to go with this laptop due to the price, specs, and having dealt with ASUS with my Nexus 7 which everyone knows was incredible for the price. I was shopping around for a few days before making my mind up on this laptop. I am very pleased with this purchase. I tried a few games already just to see how well the laptop can run the games right out the box, and I am pleased. Far Cry 3 runs great, as do a few other PC games I tried out. Just please keep in mind this laptop is not made for gaming so do not expect some of the newer games coming out to run on maximum settings. The speed of this little bad boy is incredible. The pc has yet to really heat up or make a noise this is after hours of use at a time. The laptop seems really well built. The keyboard is very responsive. Also I was very surprised at how great the screen looks for being only 720p, plus very please at how loud the speakers are for this very overall well put together laptop. The laptop also looks and feels great. I would not try it but I am sure it can take a fall or two. I paid 450 and I honestly if I had hands on prior I would not have mind paying a few hundred more, yes it is really that good. Anyways if your looking for a great laptop for a great price you have one here. Enjoy!
 By MMOLover321564

So im a big time gamer and my desktop was assembled by myself and cost me a good chunk of cash, but I needed a portable gaming laptop for the weekends and dont have the cash to shell out for one. This thing is a beast, I dont know how it plays the games it does with the specs that are on it but Ive been playing League of Legends, black ops 2, dota2, starcraft, Final Fantasy 14 mmorpg, world of warcraft all on medium settings with 60 fps, this thing stays cool as can be, and the battery life while gaming straight through is three hours which is falsely advertised but highly expected from anyone who knows a thing about computers. If you are looking for something cheap and will play any current game on the market at medium settings this thing is for you, IT IS the cheapest gaming laptop on the market period! It also does all those boring things like surf web and school project junk ^^ without any stuttering, and can run multiple apps at a time with no lag.
By D. A. Galloway
The raw specs on this laptop are simply the best at the price.

The main PROs:

-The AMD A8 is a stellar processor (or rather, "APU"). You can now officially play most of the games on the market with a laptop under 400 dollars. In a recent test, the only game that really pushed it past the limit and couldn't run was the latest Crysis, which pushes just about anything to its limits. While Intel makes great CPUs, they've focused too much on high-end raw processing power for desktops/servers and most of their affordable laptop hardware is sorely lacking for VIDEO performance. Thanks to Amazon for taking my Intel i3 back so I could order one of these instead.

1 nhận xét: